Introducing Micro-credentials to the digital era of VET
This project foresees among others to improve the quality and attractiveness of Vocational Education & Training (VET), and training in general, through the provision of flexible, inclusive and highly applicable training offers that correspond to contemporary needs of learners/trainees.
The MicroVET project foresees to:
- Improve the quality and attractiveness of VET and training in general, through the provision of flexible, inclusive and highly applicable training offers that correspond to contemporary needs of learners/trainees.
- Familiarize VET and training providers in general with the micro-credential approach so as to incorporate it to their regular training provisions.
- Build the capacity of trainers and training providers to uptake new, innovative approaches for the development and delivery of training, as well as for the validation of learning outcomes.
- Support the professional development and employability potential of learners/trainees through the provision of free, microVET courses.
- Reinforce cooperation of training providers and the labour market actors to better identify skill gaps and shortages and address them through targeted training offers linked to micro-credentials.
- Strengthen transnational, cross sectoral cooperation for the identification of common solutions to European challenges.
- Promote the uptake of European tools for the recognition and validation of skills and competences, as well as the wider utilization of open online resources.
- Akmi Anonimi Ekpaideftiki Etairia (Greece)
- Znam i Moga (Bulgaria)
- Ceprof – Centros Escolares De Ensino Profissional LDA (Spain)
- CESIE (Italy)
- Icert International Certifications S.A. (Greece)
- Novel Group SARL (Luxembourg)